Skip to main content

Moving to Canada

The following information is a general guide to help you:

  • Understand what you must do to obtain the official documentation to live and work in Canada.
  • Be familiar with immigration and related matters with respect to tenured and tenure-track faculty members. 
University of Ontario Institute of Technology logo