Skip to main content

Reporting workplace violence

Leave this page quickly

Clear your Browser

If you have experienced an act of workplace violence, including sexual violence, and you want the university to take further action against another member of the university community, you can submit a formal Report to the Assistant Vice-President, Human Resources.

To submit a formal report, complete the Workplace Violence Report Form

If you have received a sexual violence disclosure from a student at the university, please refer to the Sexual Violence Support and Education website.